Transform the outdoor area of your home by adding a splash of luxury with a new deck! A freestanding or attached structure is guaranteed to make any backyard look beautiful, and you can customize it to ensure that it fulfills all your needs. Let us help bring joy into those summer evenings with unique designs perfect for entertaining guests or simply stretching out in style.
Bring your home to life with a luxurious timber terrace installation in Sydney’s beautiful Sutherland shire. Enjoy the picturesque surroundings while basking under starry skies on balmy evenings – transforming your abode into an oasis of relaxation and entertainment! Step up now as this ever-growing suburb continues to rise in popularity, upgrading your house today.
Build your deck today with Super Quick Carpentry. With fifteen years’ experience in the industry and unwavering commitment to providing excellent customer service that exceeds expectation – choosing anyone else would be settling for less! Don’t miss out on getting your perfect deck from experts who know exactly what they’re doing.
Why get a Deck?
- Transform your backyard into a luxurious paradise and enjoy the outdoors with confidence
- An easy escape from weather!
- They offer convenient routes to rooftop areas or upper floor windows.
- Can boost any landscape aesthetic
- Take advantage of cooling savings during hot summer months and cold wintertime.
Features of a Deck
- Can be built from a variety of materials but are most commonly made from wooden planks or concrete slabs
- With composite decking, you get both eco-friendliness and long-lasting durability.
- Celebrate rustic charm that only wood can bring – no need to worry about dings or scrapes; simply sand it back down for effortless beauty restoration!
- You can also complete the look by setting up a pergola. Get comfortable in prime relaxation position as its ample shade combines perfectly with gentle summer breeze so you can enjoy soaking in those golden rays.
We firstly hose down the deck, then apply a diluted 30 second outdoor cleaner. After that you scrub the deck with a hard bristle brush and hose off quickly. You repeat this process a few times until you achieve the desired cleanliness.
Its a mixture of wood fibre, recycled plastic and glue that forms a material that is dense and strong.
For the wider 140mm boards, 7lm and for the 90mm board, 10.5lm.